Saturday, April 20, 2013

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG


Yes, I know I've been absent for a while. What can I say? I'm lazy. No. I don't think that's it. I'm selfish and don't want to share what's been going on. No, definitely not that. I've just been busy. Yes, that will suffice. I hope.

Not that I haven't been busy before. Before, when I updated my blog on a regular basis, when I read and commented on the blogs that I follow. Yeah, before, I did much better. But school, work, the kids...it all just got the better of me.

I still wrote. I kinda didn't have a choice most of the time being an English major and all but I also worked on my WIP's. A lot. And I read, a lot. I mean a whole lot. And I'm two weeks shy of finishing school. YAY!!!!! I'm super excited. I'm doing my happy dance. Good thing you can't see me because I have two left feet, one eye, and big flappy pajamas.





Have a great day! Read a book and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. We promise not to stone you for it.