I received this award from awesome Jennifer over at Serendipity's Library. I am to thank the person who gave me the award - check. Provide a link to their site - check. Write seven things about myself - check, see below. Get ready to be dazzled and delighted by yours truly - check.
- I love chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I'm not a chocolate lover by itself though.
- I moonlight as a supermodel and I have three obnoxiously beautiful kids. Okay, just joking, they're not that good looking.
- When I was younger I read books that were highly inappropriate for my age. While other little girls were sneaking to play with their Barbie's I was reading Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews under my bed. A book I stole from a cousin.
- I love to cook. Unfortunately, me and food aren't on speaking terms right now and haven't been for the last six years. Well, I'm kinda in love but I keep getting the cold shoulder.
- I love American Idol. This is my first year watching and I want to slap myself for it.
The Mother Centurion
Departing the Text
The Daily Harrell
Fi’s Magical Writing Haven
The Scribblers Cove
YA’s the Word
T.G. Ayers Blog
Creepy Query Girl
See Heather Write
Please visit these wonderful blogs. Have a great day. Read a book and laugh!!!