Tuesday, June 17, 2014

WHAT'S HAPPENIN'

I absolutely love my job: writing. Unfortunately, its not my only one. Those other jobs pull me in so many different directions. I guess, what I'm trying to say is, sorry for being away for so long. I've been busy, writing, working, parenting...

My oldest daughter graduated from High School. YAY!!!! We went on an awesome vacation right after. And during this time, I did no writing. No marketing. No blog posts...LOL and no relaxing. Well, just a little. But the kids kept us on our toes - well, on my feet because I'm too big a girl to be on my toes.

While I've been away, there's been some exciting movement in the writerly world:

1.  Kelly Hashway's The Monster Within, released today. I'm really excited about this book. Already on my TBR.



2. Lauren Stewart released Unseen. Another must read book. And my TBR is overflowing...but truthfully, it always is.



3. And I'm releasing my novella, Finding Her on Saturday, 6/21.



Go check out these awesome books, add them to your TBR on Goodreads, and purchase them on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. These sound like some great books! Definitely adding Finding Her to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. We promise not to stone you for it.