Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quick side note...

Hey everyone. I know that I've been posting once a week but I had to interrupt the silence and post. I'll be posting on Monday as usual. However, I just checked my email and found a request from another blogger, fellow Shewriter, and fellow YALitChat.org member - oh and she's an author, Kelly Hashway. Kelly is the author of May the Best Dog Win, a children's picture book. She has been chosen as a finalist in the "50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading Contest." Please follow the link, embedded in the title of the contest, to cast your vote.

So I'm asking that all my followers please take a minute to vote. It is super quick and easy and Kelly deserves it. As writers we should all try and support one another. I'm trying to do my part. Are you doing your part?


Have a great day. Read a book and laugh!!!

6 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is so sweet of you! You've just made my day. The writing/blogging community is so amazingly supportive. I know that. It's what I love so much about this industry. But when someone does something like this to support another writer, it really touches me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, Dawn. Just know that I'll be smiling from ear to ear all day today and it will be because of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan and Elizabeth.

    Kelly, no problem. You deserve it. Keeping my fingers crossed for your victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn - you're a sweetheart. Mistress Kelly is my shero. I've casted my vote. Fingers and toes crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Late to the party, but to casting my vote for Kelly. She rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. We promise not to stone you for it.