Yes, that is my stylish blogger award. Thanks!!!***ahem*** Isn't it pretty. I received this striking award from Judy @ Among the Pots and Pans. Thanks so much Judy!!! Please stop by and visit her wonderful blog.
Now according to the rules I am to write seven facts about myself. Next I am to give the award to other deserving blogs.
Seven Facts about me:
1. I like to write and read...LOL, I know I'm not really giving too much away here, am I.
2. I have a son who is in the fifth grade. He once saw a picture of me when I was his age and commented, "Mom, your mother must not have liked you that much to let you take a picture with your hair like that."
3. My youngest daughter, aka "The Diva" once exclaimed to a female cousin I hadn't seen in over 10 years, "You are a lot bigger than my my mom."
4. My oldest daughter, "The one who wants to date" said proudly at the tender age of six, "I want to be a police officer when I grow up because they get to eat all the best donuts."
5. My husband has a nickname for someone we know: slobber. The embarrassing part is it's a grown person. He whispers it to me when they are around and we both howl with laughter. Of course, this is unbeknownst to that person.
6. I think maybe my house is haunted. If so, that's cool with me. But every niece or nephew that comes over is scared to go upstairs by themselves. Even the ones that are bigger than me!!!
7. My son to me: "Mom, why do you write so much if you don't get any money for it." Me: "Because I love to do it. But some people do actually get money for it. Some get a little but some get a lot. Like the ladys who wrote Twilight or Harry Potter, those were books before movies." My son: "Really. Oh, Wow! Keep writing and I'm gonna pray for you to hurry up and finish."
Do you see what I'm dealing with here. Loads of material - in-house!!!
The blogs that I've chosen to give the award to are:
Please stop by and visit these great blogs. Have a great day. Read a book and laugh!!!