I don't have anything significant to say. No wise words for my followers. No wisdom to depart. So, I thought I'd babble. If you don't mind. I love list - can't you tell. So in no particular order, I'd like to introduce my ramblings.
1. I purchased, If I Stay, by Gayle Forman a couple days ago. I can't wait to read it but my daughter nearly wrestled from my hands. So, I'll wait until she finishes it.
2. Can't wait to read Delirium, by Lauren Oliver. Love is a disease. Why didn't I think of that?
3. I just ate a giant piece of chocolate cake with chocolate fugdge frosting and I don't feel guilty at all.
4. Everyone keeps telling me to read the Odd Thomas books by Dean Koontz. I want to but I keep finding YA books to read instead. Well, except that new Stephen King compilation I read.
5. I love how my bookcase looks. So full. But I need to get a new one. Too many books.
6. Actually, I'd like to retract the last part of that previous sentence. One can never have too many books. Sorry about the slip.
7. I wish I could kick booty like Katniss Everdeen, love as hard as Bella Swan and have as much money as Oprah. LOL, well a quarter of Oprah's money would be nice.
8. I wish I had a Super-Power or powers like Wisty and Whit Allgood from Witch and Wizard.
9. I need to read the sequel to Witch and Wizard, The Gift. Can't wait.
10. I need to go lie down and have a real lazy day. Before the kids come home and I have to help with homework, cook dinner, clean the kitchen....
Have a great day. Don't forget to read a book. And laugh-out-loud. That's an order!