- A literary agent to rep my work.
- Excellent physical health for my family
- Mortgage paid off, in full, 0 priniciple balance
- Dragon's Naturally Speaking - it allows you to speak and the software types what you say...what writer wouldn't want that?
- Books; anything in Ya, paranormal, science fiction, dystopian, fantasy....okay, just about any book will do.
- To finish my first draft of "Volt" already!
- A superpower, only one. I don't want to be selfish. It can be anything too. Like, reading minds, flying, seeing through objects, telekinesis...
- For Hollywood to make the movie version of The Hunger Games, By Suzanne Collins already!!!
- For Hollywood to make the movie version of The Host, by Stephenie Meyers already!!!
- A third generation "red" Ford Mustang for my husband...a happy hubby is a happy home - and more time for me to write.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
My Grown-Up Christmas List
In keeping with the holiday spirit, I thought it only proper for me to list what I want for Christmas. Yes, even parents/adults want gifts for Christmas. This list is in no particular order but getting all of these would make me the happiest little lady - well until next Christmas.