Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Grown-Up Christmas List

In keeping with the holiday spirit, I thought it only proper for me to list what I want for Christmas. Yes, even parents/adults want gifts for Christmas. This list is in no particular order but getting all of these would make me the happiest little lady - well until next Christmas.
  1. A literary agent to rep my work.  
  2. Excellent physical health for my family
  3. Mortgage paid off, in full, 0 priniciple balance
  4. Dragon's Naturally Speaking - it allows you to speak and the software types what you say...what writer wouldn't want that?
  5. Books; anything in Ya, paranormal, science fiction, dystopian, fantasy....okay, just about any book will do.
  6. To finish my first draft of "Volt" already!
  7. A superpower, only one. I don't want to be selfish. It can be anything too. Like, reading minds, flying, seeing through objects, telekinesis...
  8. For Hollywood to make the movie version of The Hunger Games, By Suzanne Collins already!!!
  9. For Hollywood to make the movie version of The Host, by Stephenie Meyers already!!!
  10. A third generation "red" Ford Mustang for my husband...a happy hubby is a happy home - and more time for me to write.
Well, that's what I want. I really want more but I thought how much reading will people do about what I want. Who seriously cares about what I want, other than the good Lord and maybe Santa. Hey, Santa...you. Yes, you. Take a gander at my list and at least choose three...pleassssse with a cherry on top. Okay, I believe that's enough begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. We promise not to stone you for it.